Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Envy


It seems like everyone in the country is digging themselves out of tons of snow. Well today we finally got a little of the white stuff of our own. Now in the Seattle area, we really aren't "snow people". Before the first flake ever falls, the local news start with coverage of "Artic Blast '11" or "Snowmagedon" and usually all that ever shows up is a trace, maybe a few inches unless of course you are in the higher elevations, which we aren't.
So when it started snowing last night I was thrilled. I love the snow. I love how pretty everything looks when it snows. I love how the kids get to stay home. I love the fact that I don't really have places to go so I don't have to drive in it because one thing W.Wa's cannot do is drive in snow. To be fair, we don't get a lot of practice. I think this sums it up pretty well.

No comments: