Monday, February 16, 2009

My "day off"


I'm sure most of you are spending this President's Day doing something wonderful with your family. Well, I'm trying to do something for my family. I'm trying to gut the house of as much clutter as I can before the kids come back from BaChan's house and we have folks over for dinner tonight.
Am I crazy, probably, but it is either clean or light a match and the last thing I want is Jim Forman in my front yard reporting on the crazy lady who decided it was easier to burn the place down than deal with the clutter (for those of you not form the area, when the four horsemen of the Apocalypse show up Jim will be the one to cover the story). The good news it that I'm already a couple of hours into it and considering it isn't even 8 am, I feeling pretty good. My mom is coming over at 9:00 and I'm giving myself a good three hours. We shall see how it goes.
Happy Presidents Day!!
:0)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Tomorrow is my cleaning and de-cluttering day. Wish me luck. Hope your house is in perfect order now. :)