Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lazy Days of Fall


This is how I'm feeling today. It is grey, foggy and misting. I have lit all the candles in my house and I would light the fireplace, but it makes st ranges sounds. Today is a "curl up with a book" day. It should be a "gets lots done" day, but that might be tough. I think Sam and I will have some lunch and curl up for a quick "quiet time". We haven't had a quiet day like this for a while and it takes a while to get back into the swing of things (or lack of swing anyway)
Maybe a cat nap will give the burst of energy I need to clean up the garage. Joji is building a shop this weekend in his half of the garage. If all goes well, I might actually be able to park in the garage (check off life goal #3)
Wishing everyone a cozy Tuesday :0)

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hope you've found some energy this week :) It is a full moon!

~*Marie*~ said...

Oh to be able to lounge around like that! I have no, I mean NO, time to rest! I am even busier than ususal this fall and I don't really know why, but I know that I only have 3 months to Christmas and that is making me panic! I hope you have a nice relaxing fall!!!