Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged



So this is my first "tag", very fun. Thanks Marie :0)
I'm supposed to come up with 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others. Hmmmmmm, lets see...
1. I have been known to drink 2 2liter bottles of Diet Mt. Dew in a day (I know not the healthiest, but I given it up for the most part and now I might have one can and rarely finish it)
2. I still crank the radio if a really good AC/DC comes on (even in the minivan)
3. I still have the blue eyeliner I wore to my prom
4. I just eat the "deviled" part of the egg and usually give the whites to my parent's dogs.
5. I can basically recite, Sixteen Candles, Valley Girl, Bull Durham and Young Frankenstein by heart
6. I basically have 3 outfits I wear ALL the time (kind of a mom uniform)
7. I have NEVER been an A-Rod fan, even when he played in Seattle. I'm secretly hoping that since he sold his soul, he will never get to play in October.
I know I'm supposed to tag folks now, but everyone I would tag has been already tagged. So if you are reading this and have not been tagged, consider yourself tagged!!
:0)

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Sixteen candles. That brings back memories!