Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogging


So with the start of the new year I told myself I would blog more.  However, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to say.  I spent some time reading old posts and it was interesting to see what kind of things I blogged about.  It was mostly about family, a little cooking and trying conquer the clutter. 
So I'm giving myself the weekend to collect my thoughts and map some sort of plan.  In reading the old posts I realized how much fun it was to put my little life out there.  I've "met" some really neat folks through blogging and I hope the connections will continue throughout 2012.
Stay tuned...
:0) Laurie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and hope you will be writing more in 2012!

Jenny said...

It is interesting to read back on old posts. I have recently and cringed/smiled :)

Debra said...

At the beginning of each year I always go back and read what I blogged about the previous year, trying to see if I want to continue on the same path or make changes. The jury's still out for this year!

I love reading about what other moms do - a little stalker'ish maybe but I love the ideas I get from other blogs, including yours -especially your recipes!

Can't wait to see what you do this year. :)

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy with your [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses sale[/url] presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something that I think I might never understand. [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses sale[/url] , It kind of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I'm taking a look ahead to your next post, I??ll try to get the grasp of it!

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes reviews, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, vapor cigarette, e cigarettes