Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boys Night Out


One of my unofficial New Year's resolutions was to get out more. I'm kind of a homebody and it's nice to go out every now and then. I've been to a few concerts recently and it just makes me want to see more. With ticket prices and Ticketmaster (aka Ticketmonster)taking the fun out of big name shows we have been exploring smaller shows.
We are lucky to live about 25 miles south of Seattle so there are lots of small clubs to explore. Last night, Joj and I plus two of his buddies, hit the Showbox at the Market and heard a Led Zeppelin tribute band, Led Zepagain. They were great.
Besides seeing a good show it was fun to hang "with the boys". Joj has known Erik and Jim since he was a kid and so there lots of stories from back in the day. Between all the laughing and great music I would say it was a very successful boys (plus me) night out and I'm looking forward to the next one.
:0)

1 comment:

Debra said...

I love smaller shows in smaller venues. Sounds like a fun time!