Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On the road...


Maura: we need a girls weekend
Me: Yes, we do!
Maura: We should go camping.
Me: Sounds great.
Maura: You, me and Sarah.
Me: Can't wait.
Maura: I know a great KOA, the kids will love it.
Me: Kids????
My two very dear girlfriends (and all the kiddos) are hitting the road for a little camping at the beach. The plan is to wear the kids out so the they go to sleep early. That is when the real fun will begin.
I wish the picture of above was of my own little trailer, but it is "Clementine" from the "Cowgirl Caravan". Fans of HGTV's Country Syle might recognize her. I love these little trailers and my plan is to have one of my own someday.

1 comment:

~*Marie*~ said...

Woo Hoo, have a great time...we just got back from vacation and I need one to get over that one...you know how that happens..but I don't go back to work until next week so I am good. Hope your vacation is relaxing!!!