Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Place


This is the kitchen I want.
I love the colors, I love how happy it feels.
I'm getting more and more excited about painting my cabinets white.
It turns out I will not be going with Joji to Orlando. I'm so bummed. I'm compiling a "Joji can make this up to me" list. This is what I have so far.
1. A weekend in AZ to catch an M's spring training game and visit my best friend Jenny P.
2. Build me a cabinet that will actually fit between my two kitchen windows. It will have 2 paned doors and possibly a plate rack. (The plate rack feature may require some snazzy new blue and white dishes)
I'm trying to look on the bright side, the money saved can be channeled back into the house. Every year for our anniversary, instead of getting presents for each other we do something to the house. This April is our 10th so we should make it someing really good. I'm hoping for a new sink and maybe some countertops. Isn't that romantic :0)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The kitchen is very pretty. Light and airy.
Shame about your trip!
I just looked at the groundhog site (re your last post) - how funny!!!! I have seen the movie, but didn't know it was such a big thing.

Anonymous said...

Janny's right, that kitchen is very pretty. Painting the cabinets white will really brighten things up.

What sort of countertops do you want?

Kate