Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rescue Me


There are very few shows on tv that I make sure to watch every week. Rescue Me is one of them. If you haven't seen it, the show follows a group of guys from a NY firehouse. And while it is very pretty edgey, the writing is excellent. This is the fourth season and I have to say I was not impressed with how it started. Sure there were some shockers, but it just felt flat. The best part of the show is the chemestry between the guys and last night they seemed to be back in the grove.
Now this show isn't for the faint of heart. They swear, they are crude, they are totally un"PC". It may sound funny, but that is what makes the show so real. When I was growing up, I always seemed to be the lone girl in the groups of guys and got a pretty up close and person view of "guy stuff". This show is full of it and I guess that is why I like it :0)