Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Boom Chicka Wa Wa
Kate over at Our Red House tagged me the other day and I'm finally have a chance to post.
Here are the really simple rules.
Answer each of the five questions.
Tag five bloggers you would like to pass the meme to.
Have them link back to you and to this post as the source meme.
1. What food do you consider the best “date” food? In other words, what meal or food item do you think is sexiest to eat in the company of someone you would like to look sexy around? Anything that can be eaten in small bites. Finger foods are also good like crab and lobster, but not fried chicken or ribs.
2. What well-known person would you like to share a meal with—with or without clothing. (saying whether or not clothes are involved is optional).Just because I think it would be really interesting, Rosie O'Donnell and yes, she would be fully clothed.
Not so clothed... Kevin Costner (circa 1986 as Crash Davis, of course)
3. What does your perfect breakfast-in-bed look like? (Food AND the details, please. Candles? Music? Flowers? Hot tub? Dancing girls? Tomato basil bagel with garlic cream cheese, fruit (either grapes, strawberries, or sliced plums and nectarines)
Of course it would be sunny and I would have a pile of magizines. Best of all while, while I lingered hubby would be cleaning the house (the right way).
4. What do you consider the best application of whipped cream to be?On someone else's dessert. Not a fan of the whipped cream.
5. Oh-God-No, Biff, the yacht is sinking! You are sent to the galley to retrieve the food. What luxury food items do you snatch first? The champagne? The caviar? Smoked Salmon? Truffles? Chocolate? Or something else?Hmmmmm, if there left over fillet Mignon, I would grab that. On second thought do I want to be swimming in shark infested waters with a rare meat?? Probable not. I would probably grab the Diet Mt. Dew/ Code Red. I know it isn't a luxury item, but if I'm on board it probably is too.
The five I tag are:
Holly who needs get going on her blog :0)
I'm off to another crazy day. Oh the joys of being a mom :0)