Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BFF


Today is Jenny P's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is, just that she is older than me and always will be :0) I have known Jenny P. since Kindergarten and I really can't remember life without her. She is an amazing person. Even though we are extreme opposites (think Felix and Oscar)she is always my friend. We have a little birthday tradition and I just got off the phone with her. It has been a few months since the last time we talked. She lives in AZ and I miss her a lot. Even when I'm a bad friend and don't call as often as I should, whenever we talk we always pick up were we left off and hit the ground running.
She will be coming up for their family's annual "escape the AZ heat" trip in June. The plan is to go out to the lake and let the kids swim so Jenny and I can pretend we are 16 again, talk about boys and soak up the sun. I can't wait.
Happy Birthday Jenny P!!

No comments: