Friday, April 18, 2008

What I should be doing....


Yes, I probably should be doing laundry right now along with a million other things. (It seems that someone set off a bomb when I wasn't looking) I'm also kind of in overwhelmed mode. It has been rush, rush, rush lately. So today, I'm kind of slacking around. I should go run copies off at Ben's school for the Teacher Appreciation committee, but that would require a trip into town to buy the kind of paper I want and I just don't want to do that. I'm on a mission to spend as little as possible, so I feel compelled to shop for bargains. This of course, takes time and energy and I'm pretty much out of energy. Tonight is the PTA budget meeting and I feel like I should be there. However, I spent 2 hours at the co-op budget meeting already today, so I'm a little budgeted out. I think I just might zip an email to the treasure with my 2 cents. Also, the meeting is at 6pm and I would rather go hang out with my friends than squabble over budgets. Can you tell Spring Fever has set in??
Tomorrow is another game for Ben. I hope it warms up a little bit. We have a wicked wind whipping around and that makes it VERY chilly. I will remember to bring my gloves this time. Didn't think that I would need them, but I did. It is hard to write when you fingers are frozen. I had this problem last year and Joji got me some wool mittens that open at the top to expose tipless glove fingers. They are perfect and I can't wait to use them.
That is about all that is happening in our neck of the woods. The M's play the Angels tonight and a couple of wins would be really great. Okay, I'm off to catch a quick nap before Ben gets home.
Happy Friday Everyone!! :0)

1 comment:

Debra said...

I should be doing laundry now, too but this is more fun!!