Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Game of Tag


So about a milllion years ago Timi tagged me with the 6 random things tag. So here they are...
1. I cried when I traded my SUV for a mini van. I'm counting the days until I am van free.
2. When we were in AZ for spring training one year, Dan Wilson walked by and I made a wish that someday he would think about me. A couple of years later, my friend did some PR for the M's and she got him to write me a note. It is framed and hanging on my wall.
3. I make a mean cookie
4. Everyroom in my house would be blue, but I saw an episode of House Hunters were they were looking at a house were every room was blue and they decided the owner had some serious depression issues. Not really the vibe I'm going for.
5. It is physically painful to watch the M's play baseball these days.
6. I really need to get my eyebrows waxed.

WSU Laura also tagged my with a What's On and In Your Fridge tag so here it is...

I HATE my fridge!! I am not a fan of the side by side. I really want one of these, but don't want to spend the cash, plus Joj wants water and ice in the door. We have been close to buying a new fridge, but just can't pull the trigger. Hopefully, soon.
I would like to say that the fridge doesn't usually look like this, but it does. Everything gets put up there. Not so much for "let's show it off" but more of "if I set this down I might loose it". Occationally I will go and clean it off and make it look all organized and uncluttered, but that usually lasts a day or two. Ben and Sam will come home and stick stuff up. They're kids, it is what kids do. I'm okay with that.

As far as what is in it, not much. As you can see we need milk and just about everything else. It is hard to tell, but there are a lot of big containers with not very much in them. I really need a good fridge clean. Tuesday is garbage day so Monday night might be a good day for that.I really need to do a big shopping trip, but I don't wanna. I try and buy fresh stuff, but more times then not it goes bad before we eat it. If my freezer was bigger, I would do more freezer cooking. Cooking is such a challenge. If it was just me I would stop and pick up a salad every night. But nooooo, I have to make tasty and nutrious meals for my family that don't cost an arm and leg. I need to watch my old Rachel Ray shows. She isn't the most budget friendly, but she does have a way of making the same old thing seem a little less "same old thing". Once the fruits and veggies are in season, it will be a little more inspiring to cook, at least I hope so. Oh well...
Soo if you are feeling brave, show us your fridge :0)

1 comment:

Debra said...

I am going to post my fridge for fun today. I actually cleaned it out a day or so before I saw your post. Still not beautiful but fairly presentable. :)