Monday, August 4, 2008

Whirlwind


Just a quick post to let you know that I have not fallen off the earth. I have just been either super busy or incredibly lazy. I'm in the process of getting ready for a garage sale with my mom. Every year we vow never to do another one and yet here we go again. This time I'm being really brutal. We just finished Ben's room and it now holds 25% of what it did yesterday. One room down, how many to go??
The joke around here is that you need to "tap in" when the mood hits. Well, the mood has hit and I figure it is now or never to get rid of the stuff that is strangling our house. Whatever doesn't sell is NOT coming back in, but being loaded directly up and will be taken to GW. (This serves two main purposes: 1. It will be gone 2. I can't shop there for a while when there is a chance MY stuff will be on the shelves- it really creaps me out)
So there is my life right now. Busy and crazed. I'm hoping by doing this we can enter the school year with a little calm around here. Okay, I've taken long enough of a break. For those who have checked in and left comments, thanks. I'm hoping later this week to catch up.
:0)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wondered where you had gone. Even though it is such a pain, doesn't it feel so great to clean out? I'm trying to gear up to do the same thing in my kids' rooms. Good luck!